|It is assumed that the users of this website (“site”) have carefully gone through the following terms and conditions before using the website. The omission on the part of users will not create any liability for the Compare Infobase Limited or its affiliates (collectively "CIL"). Further, CIL reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to use of the site at its own discretion.
1. Infobase.co.in is the corporate website of Compare Infobase Limited. The contents and statistics included in Infobase.co.in are made by the Management & Staff of Compare Infobase Limited, New Delhi, India. There is no intention to violate any Intellectual Property Rights or take credit for any content included. However, if any Agency has any objection, the same may be brought immediately to the notice of Compare Infobase Limited so that we can examine the issue and take adequate legal steps.
2. Compare Infobase does not intend to offend anyone. However if any content offends any surfer we, at Compare Infobase Limited, take no responsibility concerning the consequence or impact of the same.
3. All information contained in this site is subject to the discretion of Compare Infobase Limited and is liable to change without any notice.
4. The content of this website are not directed to any person or entity who/which is located in a jurisdiction where access to this site and the information contained herein is unlawful under the applicable laws or which would subject Compare Infobase Limited or its affiliates to any registration/ licensing requirement within such jurisdiction.
5. The information on the site is subject to periodic update and revision. However, there could be delay in such updations/revisions and Compare Infobase Limited would not be liable for such out-of-date information on the website.
6. The content on this site is the exclusive property of CIL. No one shall reproduce, retransmit, modify, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate the contents of the website in any form. Unauthorized use of the content of the site may violate Intellectual Property and other applicable laws, and could result in civil and/or criminal liabilities.
7. Compare Infobase limited and its affiliates do not make any warranty, express or implied, with respect to availability, integrity, reliability and validity of the information, products or services made available on the Site.
9. User shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless CIL and its officers, directors, employees, representatives, agent’s respective directors, and assigns from and against any liability/losses/expenses/damages or any other cost, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising from or relating to the acts or errors by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
10. CIL will not share any information provided by the User with any third party. We respect the privacy of the data furnished by individuals. However, CIL reserves the right to use the information for internal usage and legal requirements.
11. CIL is not responsible for any issues related to third party website, the link to which might have been provided by CIL. CIL is neither responsible for the availability of the website nor is it responsible for the accuracy or other features of the content provided on such third party websites. It is advisable to the users to scrutinize the terms and conditions of such websites. CIL will not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred from dealing with any third party.
12. CIL warns the users against any attempt for intrusion; attempt to interrupt the operation of the site; attempt to post any obscene/ defamatory material on the site, or attempt for any illegal activity.
13. CIL mandates that the content of the website shall be used/downloaded only for personal, non-commercial purpose. The users shall retain all copyright, trademarks and other proprietary notices embedded in the content. Further, the user shall not transfer the materials to any other person unless such person agrees to accept the obligations arising under these terms and conditions.
14. The above limitations may not apply to the jurisdiction where such limitation or exclusion of liability is not allowed under the law.
15. The provisions of this disclaimer are subject to the laws of the Republic of India. All the disputes, if any arising from the use of this site, shall be settled in the Courts of Delhi, India only.